We apply all our know-how to tailor parameter to the needs of your facilities and preferences.
In accordance with Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and with Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, OJMAR, S.A. has registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with registration number 2002650063, an automated personal data file, that includes the data necessary for the operations of OJMAR, S.A.
In compliance with the provisions of Art.10 of Act 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is noted that the identifying details of the services are: OJMAR, S.A., with domicile at Polígono Industrial Lerún, s/n, 20870 Elgoibar (Gipuzkoa), Spain, with VAT number A 20003042, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa in Volume 43 of the provisional Corporate Ledger, Folio 53, Page no. 2484.
To contact us please write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +34 943748484, fax +34 943748490.
2.- The user agrees to make appropriate use of the website and not to use it for illegal activities or activities that are contrary to good faith and the legal system (including but not restricted to); causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the person responsible, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading in the network computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, not to mention all those that violate or transgress the honour, personal or family intimacy and the image of people, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to the contents or the image of third parties; performing acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to the content; the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the contents leaving the User, in any case, harmless against the entity in charge of the website in the event of any either judicial or extrajudicial claim.
3.- OJMAR, S.A. is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and errors or omissions that the contents of this website may suffer. Likewise, the links contained in this website may take users to other websites and pages managed by third parties over which OJMAR, S.A. does not exercise any control, so OJMAR, S.A. is not responsible for the content or the status of said websites and pages, nor that they are truthful or fulfil a specific purpose. Access to them through this website does not mean that OJMAR, S.A. recommends or approves their contents either.
4.- OJMAR, S.A. does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current law, any liability for damages of any kind arising the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in accessing different web pages or those from which, if any, such services are rendered.
5.- All contents in the www.ojmar.es website, including without limitation, texts, graphics, images, the website structure, its design and the source code, as well as logos and trademarks included therein, are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations. Reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication acts, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of these elements may not be made without the prior written consent of their respective owners. OJMAR, S.A. shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of contents by users or infraction by them of any current legal provision.
6.- Browsing the website owned by OJMAR S.A., www.ojmar.es, is anonymous and only the following information about its users will be obtained and retained:
- The domain name of the service provider (ISP) that gives them access to the network, to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- The date and time of accessing our website, to check the times with the most traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
- The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website, to know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section, to know the most popular areas and thus increase and improve their content, for the user to obtain a more satisfactory result.
- The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific and identified user.
8.- With regard to personal data provided, the following is mandated:
- OJMAR, S.A. is the owner of the database generated with the personal data supplied by users. According to current legislation on data protection, OJMAR, S.A., undertakes to comply with its obligations in respect of personal data and its duty to keep it confidential, and shall, for this purpose, adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into consideration the current state of the art.
- OJMAR, S.A. reserves the right to modify this data protection policy to meet possible legal adaptations. In this case, those changes will be announced in good time in the web of OJMAR, S.A.
- The user authorises the automated data processing of personal data supplied in order to improve and expand the services offered by OJMAR, S.A.
It is understood that the user accepts the established conditions set when he/she clicks the key "I ACCEPT" (or similar) in the data collection forms, and if he/she continues to use the www.ojmar.es website.
- The information contained in said database is used for both the correct identification of users requesting services and/or information from OJMAR, S.A. and for carrying out statistical studies of registered users to design improvements in the services provided, perform basic administrative tasks and to communicate events, offers or news to registered users by electronic mail.
- The personal information of registered users is stored in databases owned by OJMAR, S.A., which assumes the appropriate technical, organisational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
- The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and OJMAR, S.A. reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, notwithstanding other actions stipulated by Law.
- Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, remove his/her personal data provided to OJMAR, S.A., in writing to:
OJMAR, S.A., Polígono Industrial Lerún, s/n, 20870 Elgoibar (Gipuzkoa), Spain.
- In Ojmar we are aware that each facility has its own needs. Therefore, we have a range of flexible services that meet your specific needs and your budget.
- Upgrades and specific installations in the customers' Firmware and Software.
- Resetting of locks, once the system is in operation.
- Assembly and installation of locks.
- Helpline in office hours Monday to Thursday from 8:00h to 17:30h and Friday from 7:00h to 14:00h.